Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Are You Up To?

What type of physical activity or exercise did you do this week?
For me my weeks consist of about 90% physical activity. Being a physical education major at SUNY Cortland most of my classes keep me physically active. At this moment i am taking Football, Softball, and Soccer all were you participate in game play and learn how to become better educators by learning advanced ways to teach the skill. On top of my daily activities classes, which their called i work out at least 5-6 times per week for about an hour. Maintain strength is very important considering i play lacrosse for Cortland. This adds about two hours each day, 6 days a week for even more exercise, between practice and games. Fun filled week right? As i said 90% of my week is exercise and physical activities. All which are going to better my health and help me live and long and healthy lifestyle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment